This is a very dramatic location, great for surprise proposals right on the natural red rock arch. Because it’s so popular and busy, however, it’s not ideal for a wedding ceremony.
About this location…
- Gorgeous elevated views of Devil’s Bridge.
- Great location for dramatic images.
- Best time of day to avoid busy crowds is sunrise or any time prior to 10 a.m.
- Large paved parking lot with plenty of space to park.
- The main parking lot is at Dry Creek Vista, 1.5 miles from Devil’s Bridge trailhead, and it’s often full.
- There is a small parking lot right at the trailhead, which saves you 1.5 miles of hiking on the dirt road but does require a high clearance 4wd vehicle.
- From the trailhead it is another short but strenuous 1.3-mile hike which gets steep when nearing the bridge. After 10 a.m. the bridge area becomes extremely crowded.